In virtually every culture people enjoy hunting for wild mushrooms and always appreciated their gastronomic value. These health-promoting mushrooms are becoming an integral part of a healing diet.
Due to its increasing demand in local as well as international market, Mushroom production proven to be best agribusiness for farmers, individuals, students, entrepreneurs, corporates to enter.
A. Training Program Content
- Introduction About Mushroom Industry.
- Mushroom Culture Preparation.
- Mushroom Cultivation & Production Technology.
- Crop Management for Raw Material / Compost Technology.
- Crop Management for Diseases & Pest.
- SMS i.e. Spent Mushroom Substrate Recycling Technology for Mushroom.
- GAP i.e. Good Agriculture Practices in Mushroom Farm / Farm Design and Plant Layout.
- Post-Harvest Management in Mushroom Production.
- Mushroom Processing Technology& Opportunities.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management in Mushrooms.
- Mushroom Market Analysis & Intelligence.
- Economics i.e. Capital Investment & Profitability in Mushroom Production.
- Mushroom Project Finance by Bank & Other Financial Institutions.
- Govt. Schemes & Subsidy Information for Mushroom Projects.
B. One Commercial Button Mushroom Plant Visit
- Comprehensive course structure to understand complete Mushroom Industry from “Farm to Fork”.
- Unique course in Mushroom Cultivation technology worldwide.
- Experienced Professional Trainer.
- Individual attention to understand course completely.
- Trainee would be awarded with Certificate for the course.
- Helpful for Students, Farmers, Entrepreneurs, Business houses &corporate organization for business opportunities.
- Course flexibility as per requirement.
- Excellent career opportunity in related field.
- Excellent Entrepreneurship development course to establish own business start-ups.
- Complete study material for the reference.
- After training support for business development & analysis.
- Special discounts are available for group bookings.
Who are passionate to start their own venture
- Any Individual,
- Working Professional,
- & Corporate Organizations.