Position: Asst. Manager (Food & Agribusiness Projects) - 02 (Two) Positions.
Experience: 0 - 2 Years (Only Male candidates can apply)
Qualification: MBA/ABM (Agri/Horti/Agril Engineering/ABM / Other Relevant to Agriculture)
- Should have extensive experience or passion of working on various food and agribusiness with processing, marketing management, supply chain management, operations management interest and skills.
- Must have good knowledge of economics and project ratio analysis (Like CMA preparation for bank for project, project financial ratio analysis)
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Should possess strong communication skills in English, Hindi, Marathi or any other rural language and able to communicate operations to client.
- Must have good communication / team handling skills
- Should be able to understand project requirements with minimum assistance and work on the project documentation, banking process and subsidy process as part of operations.
- Should be pro-active, self-starter, eager to learn new technologies and have flexible approach during work time.
- Should be prompt in client communication and project delivery
- Should have flexibility in work and able to work in other state if assignments been allotted.
- Should be able to work on field for visits, feasibility study and other project related work.
- Should stay with company for longer term. (Minimum 2 Years – if necessary company can furnish the bond for the stated period with candidate).
- The incentives and other remuneration would be given to candidate as per the company policy and industry standard.
Salary: (Min 1.5 to Max 2.5 Lakhs / Annum CTC)
Job Location: Head Office Pune.
Note: Fresher can apply. After selection they have to undergo the training period of minimum 1 month.